So many of us who live here say that Colorado Springs is the perfect size. This community has almost all of the amenities you’ll find in a big city without all the problems. If you’re just moving to Colorado Springs, you’re likely to hear plenty of people talk about how you can get almost anywhere in and around town in 30 minutes or less.
Cordera is no exception. It’s easy to swoop downtown within 30 minutes, over to the Chapel Hills Mall, to the Air Force Academy, Peterson and Schriever Air Force bases in a flash. But the really great thing is that some of the best attractions in the Pikes Peak Region are just as close.
- Garden of the Gods If you have out-of-town visitors, Garden of the Gods is likely to be at the very top of your list of must-see destinations. And if you enjoy hiking, biking or horseback riding, you’ll be happy to know the red rocks are just 21 minutes from Cordera.
- Manitou Springs After a tour through Garden of the Gods, head down the road to historic Manitou Springs. Nestled into the foothills, the little town is filled with great family tourism destinations. If you have a hankering for some little mountain town charm or the motivation to hike up the infamous “Incline” on the side of Pikes Peak, the drive from Cordera is an easy 25 minutes!
- Going to the movies The brand-new stadium-style and 3D Carmike at Chapel Hills is a great movie theater with a great atmosphere and it’s just eight minutes away!
- Bass Pro Shops If you love outdoor adventure, Bass Pro is the store. It’s more than shopping; it’s an experience. The 115,000-square-foot retail location is filled with water features and even has its own bowling alley. The good news is that it’s just 14 minutes away.
- Downtown Colorado Springs Want to take in a show at the Pikes Peak Center, visit the Colorado Springs Fine Art Center, check out your local government at City Hall or enjoy some fine dining and nightlife? Downtown is a quick 19-minute drive from Cordera.
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo Ranked among the top 10 zoos in the country, the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo offers some great views of amazing animals and some fun interactive exhibits that kids and adults alike will love. The good news — this award-winning mountainside zoo is just 28 minutes away.
No matter where you’re going or where you’re traveling from, Cordera is nearby. Stop in to see model homes from the best home builders in Colorado Springs and to experience our one-of-a-kind master-planned community.