Premier Local Home Builders • Fresh Home Styles, Features and Lot Sizes • Ideal Location • District 20 Schools • New ENERGY Efficient Homes • Exciting Community Amenities
Cordera, a Master-Planned community in northeast Colorado Springs, is thoughtfully designed to offer excellent amenities such as an extensive trail system, cul-de-sac streets, storybook-themed parks, the
New homes are priced from the low $300's to the $800's from Colorado Springs' top local builders: Campbell Homes, Keller Homes, Saddletree Homes, Symphony Homes, and Vantage Homes. The unique architectural styles, elevation options and color schemes in Cordera allow you to create the home of your dreams while avoiding a cookie-cutter looking community. Cordera is proud to have ENERGY STAR® certified homes, which means greater comfort for the homeowner and lower utility bills.
The Cordera Community Center includes a heated outdoor pool complete with kid's splash zone and zero depth entry, state-of-the-art fitness equipment and fitness classes, multipurpose rooms and a 5+ acre Grand Lawn. Plus, engaging family-friendly events, programs and parties are offered by outstanding organizations like the YMCA and Imagination Celebration.
Cordera is located in renowned Academy School District 20 and even has an elementary school within the community. The walking trails and a pedestrian underpass encourage residents to walk through the community to school, the parks, Community Center or friends' homes. For more information, please stop by the Community Center at Briargate Parkway and Powers or call us at 719-266-8581.
Cordera Makes "Community Sense"
We define “Community Sense” as the act of working toward an overall better quality of life. We know that quality of life means much more than living in a great home. It also means providing extra value through quality, environmentally conscious designs that promote social interaction and community involvement.
Reasons why Cordera makes “Community Sense.”
- Cordera offers a very competitive Total Cost of Ownership (T.C.O.). What is Total Cost of Ownership? It’s looking at the big picture when figuring costs of owning a new home and understanding that value is about so much more than the home price. Your T.C.O. takes into account property taxes, community dues, commute costs and utilities. When you add up these costs and combine it with all the amenities and other benefits Cordera offers, the best choice for a Master Planned Community in Colorado Springs becomes very clear. To view Cordera’s T.C.O. in relation to other communities, please click here.
- Every street is a cul-de-sac street designed with safety, aesthetics and quality of life in mind. Many residents view their cul-de-sac as a mini community, providing more interaction with their neighbors and giving them the opportunity to build valued relationships.
- A Pedestrian Underpass has been constructed at a main street crossing so that students and residents aren’t forced to deal with busy streets while walking to school, the Community Center or exploring the miles of community trails. A second underpass is planned for the future.
- With over 50 acres of open space, trails and four themed play parks exceeding 15 acres, Cordera is working hard to promote an environment of active learning, imagination, and fitness that will further enrich the lives of our residents.
- The architectural designs in Cordera are literally inspired by some of Colorado Springs’ most extraordinary homes from the early 1900’s. With exceptional architectural details and individual color palettes, the homes in Cordera maintain a traditional sense, while offering the uniqueness and variety residents demand in a new community.
- Complete with a heated outdoor pool, a fitness room and meeting rooms, Cordera’s Community Center and Grand Lawn have been designed to be the social epicenter, bringing the community together to have fun, get fit, be informed, and create lasting memories.
- All of the landscaping guidelines for the parks, common areas, and homes have been carefully designed to utilize water conservation techniques to respect the demands of our dry climate.
- Purchasing a home in Cordera is an exciting milestone. To make this process as convenient as possible, homeowners can select from an array of color palettes and landscape styles to best reflect the character of their home. This helps to eliminate a lot of the guesswork – providing you with the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’ve made a good choice.
- Landscaping is made easy in Cordera. We've preselected the best landscape contractors in the Colorado Springs area. Create the yard of your dreams by choosing one of the approved contractors, and you'll receive a free professional landscape design and two free trees. A great looking landscape both enhances the community’s appeal and provides value for your home for years to come.
- Neighborhoods are designed to conform to the land and its natural features providing interesting and varied streetscapes. Each cul-de-sac features a different type of tree, giving the community a unique look and feel throughout.