Cordera, a Master Planned Community in northeast Colorado Springs, is thoughtfully designed to offer excellent amenities such as an extensive trail system, cul-de-sac streets, storybook themed parks, the 5 acre Grand Lawn Park, a top-notch landscaping program, high architectural standards, and the state-of-the-art Community Center!
New homes are priced from the $300’s to the $800’s from Colorado Springs’ top local builders:
- Campbell Homes
- Keller Homes
- Saddletree Homes
- Symphony Homes
- Vantage Homes
- CreekStone Homes
- Goetzmann Homes
The unique architectural styles, elevation options and color schemes in Cordera allow you to create the home of your dreams while avoiding a cookie-cutter looking community. Cordera is proud to have high performance energy rated homes, which means greater comfort for the homeowner and lower utility bills.
The Cordera Community Center includes:
- Heated outdoor pool complete with kid’s splash zone and zero depth entry
- State-of-the-art fitness equipment and fitness classes
- Multipurpose rooms
- 5+ acre Grand Lawn.
- Plus, engaging family-friendly events, programs and parties are offered by outstanding organizations like the YMCA, The Fine Arts Center and Colorado Springs Conservatory.
Cordera is located in renowned Academy School District 20 and even has an elementary school within the community. The walking trails and a pedestrian underpass encourage residents to walk through the community to school, the parks, Community Center or friends’ homes.
Cordera Makes “Community Sense”
We define “Community Sense” as the act of working toward an overall better quality of life. We know that quality of life means much more than living in a great home. It also means providing extra value through quality, environmentally conscious designs that promote social interaction and community involvement.
Reasons why Cordera makes “Community Sense.”
- Cordera offers a very competitive Total Cost of Ownership (T.C.O.). What is Total Cost of Ownership? It’s looking at the big picture when figuring costs of owning a new home and understanding that value is about so much more than the home price. Your T.C.O. takes into account property taxes, community dues, commute costs and utilities. When you add up these costs and combine it with all the amenities and other benefits Cordera offers, the best choice for a Master Planned Community in Colorado Springs becomes very clear. View Cordera’s T.C.O. in relation to other communities.
- Most streets are cul-de-sac streets designed with safety, aesthetics and quality of life in mind. Many residents view their cul-de-sac as a mini community, providing more interaction with their neighbors and giving them the opportunity to build valued relationships.
- A Pedestrian Underpass has been constructed at a main street crossing so that students and residents aren’t forced to deal with busy streets while walking to school, the Community Center or exploring the miles of community trails. A second underpass is planned for the future.
- With acres of open space, miles of trails, two storybook themed parks, and two future parks planned Cordera provides a plentiful amount of areas to play, exercise, relax or socialize.
- The architectural designs in Cordera are literally inspired by some of Colorado Springs’ most extraordinary homes from the early 1900’s. With exceptional architectural details and individual color palettes, the homes in Cordera maintain a traditional sense, while offering the uniqueness and variety residents demand in a new community.
- Complete with a heated outdoor pool, a fitness room and meeting rooms, Cordera’s Community Center and Grand Lawn have been designed to be the social epicenter, bringing the community together to have fun, get fit, be informed, and create lasting memories.
- All of the landscaping guidelines for the parks, common areas, and homes have been carefully designed to utilize water conservation techniques to respect the demands of our dry climate.
- Purchasing a home in Cordera is an exciting milestone. To make this process as convenient as possible, homeowners can select from an array of color palettes and landscape styles to best reflect the character of their home. This helps to eliminate a lot of the guesswork – providing you with the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’ve made a good choice.
- Landscaping is made easy in Cordera. We’ve preselected the best landscape contractors in the Colorado Springs area. Create the yard of your dreams by choosing one of the approved contractors, and you’ll receive a free professional landscape design and two free trees. A great looking landscape both enhances the community’s appeal and provides value for your home for years to come.
- Neighborhoods are designed to conform to the land and its natural features providing interesting and varied streetscapes. Each cul-de-sac features a different type of tree, giving the community a unique look and feel throughout.